Adam Russell, cybersecurity expert and cofounder of REV3AL, joins me to discuss cybersecurity, cryptos, DeFi, and the metaverse.
In this wide-ranging interview, Adam shares what led him to start REV3AL—a company that authenticates digital assets like non-fungible tokens (NFTs) to protect investors from fraud. He explains how easy it is to get scammed by QR codes… and which apps you can trust.
Adam also breaks down Web 2.0 vs. Web 3.0 in layman’s terms… and the difference between “open” and “controlled” metaverses.
And he explains why the metaverse will eventually go mainstream… what it’ll look like in five years (think The Matrix or Ready Player One)… and why cybersecurity will be needed at multiple levels.
- What got Adam hooked on the metaverse? [4:42]
- Why you must be careful with QR codes [9:00]
- How REV3AL provides investors peace of mind [12:50]
- Why the metaverse needs multiple layers of security [19:35]
- Adam’s bad experience in a “controlled” digital casino [29:50]
- What the metaverse will look like in five years [34:30]
Want a piece of metaverse land—for FREE?
No, this is not a scam.
All you have to do is join Crypto Intelligence… and we’ll give you FREE property in the metaverse.
Real estate in other metaverses has already skyrocketed upwards of 75,000%—in 5 years. And you can get in on the ground floor…