In this and every episode of Frankly Speaking, we discuss your top questions about the markets, stocks, the economy – even sports.
This week (10/20/2017):
Why GE is now the largest position in my portfolio… Reasons for shorting Netflix during earnings… Why one FANG company is in for a rude awakening… A sneak peek at Michael Alkin’s upcoming newsletter
Questions & Comments:
- “General Electric (GE) reported terrible earnings on Friday. What are your thoughts? Is the bottom finally here?” – Aaron [00:45]
- “The new Facebook Live videos are awesome!… Especially the one where you discussed shorting Netflix (NFLX) ahead of the quarter.” – Jeff [09:55]
- “You mentioned on the last podcast that your dad was one of few to call the 1987 market crash… Would you mind posting his report?” – Nathan [17:45] (Download my father’s September 1987 “Crash” Newsletter)
- “What’s the difference between Michael Alkin’s (Curzio Research’s newest editor and analyst) upcoming newsletter and yours?” – Paul [20:37]
As always, thanks to everyone who participated!
Ask me anything by filling out this form. You never know, your question may be the one I read on the next podcast!
Links & Resources
- Be sure to check out the new Curzio Research Facebook page – where I’ll now be providing live videos, educational material, and in-house interviews!
- Missed the Netflix video on Facebook? Click here to watch the 3-minute clip on YouTube