Welcome back to another episode of Frankly Speaking.
Before we dive into any questions today… I have an important announcement
In just a few more weeks will be the launch of my new newsletter – Curzio Research Advisory.
As we’re approaching episode 500 of my Wall Street Unplugged podcast, this is something that has been a long-time in the making. And today, I want to share with you (my subscribers) a few more details.
Moving on to today’s main segment…
Although my expertise is in the markets, investing, and stocks… every now and then I get a question that covers personal finance. This question can relate everyone, especially if you’re new to investing.
Whether it’s student loan debt, car loans, or mortgage payments… I present listeners my #1 word of advice. And It’s simpler than you think.
Other topics covered today include:
– An update on Northern Dynasty and EPA concerns
– Stop-loss orders… &
– More advice on how to use 13F’s to your full advantage… Including the list of hedge funds and financial gurus I personally follow closely.
Special thanks to Bruce, Alex, David, Michael, and Eric for all the questions..
Keep them coming!
Links & Resources
- Sign up here to be first in line for my newsletter, Cuzio Research Advisory
- The following links are what I use to dig through 13F’s:
- Here’s mentioned book: Moneyball by Michael Lewis