“Don’t confuse a brand you know for a company you should own…” – Mike Alkin
Welcome back to another episode of Wall Street Unplugged.
This week’s guest is Mike Alkin – Curzio Research’s newest Senior Analyst and Editor of—I can finally say it—Moneyflow Trader.
On today’s show, you asked — we answer.
Mike and I go over the questions you posted we didn’t get to answer on this week’s video training series… while giving you a hefty sneak peek at what’s ahead for Moneyflow Trader.
Topics and questions covered on the show include:
- Mike’s bearish and bullish sectors of 2018
- A mini masterclass on how to think about risk… both from a macro perspective, and for each individual position you hold.
- The art of the exit, and the age-old question of when to sell
- And the very personal reasons Mike left the hedge fund world to start a newsletter for “little guy” investors like us…
As we approach a tipping point in today’s eight-year bull market, don’t miss out on what this hedge-fund vet has to say about the so-called S&P 500 and 401k “safe” plays.
You heard it here first.
Links & Resources
- Missed out on this Mike Alkin’s Training Series? Click here to catch up
- Tune in to my latest episode with Mike Alkin: Ep. 561: Going Short: A slice of reality from my favorite sell-side analyst
- Click here to learn more Mike Alkin’s charter offer to Moneyflow Trader
- Be sure to check out the new Curzio Research Facebook page – where I’ll now be providing live videos, educational material, and in-house interviews!
- Ask me anything by filling out this form. You never know, your question may be the one I read next Friday’s Frankly Speaking Q&A podcast.