Welcome to another episode of Wall Street Unplugged!
My guest this week is longtime friend, Marc Lichtenfeld, Chief Income Strategist at the Oxford Club.
Marc joins me in talks about perpetual dividend raisers and the absolute fortune investors can make by compounding dividends over long periods. He also shares one of his secrets to buying some of the best high-yielding companies at dirt cheap prices.
Marc then breaks down the biotech sector, an industry he’s covered for years. He talks about one specific area that holds huge promise to discovering cures for cancer, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease.
Also, he shares with us his favorite small-cap biotech name to buy right now.
Don’t miss out on this week’s educational segment covering some unique technologies investors need to be aware of. Discussed is a sector already having a tremendous affect on patients, significantly extending the lives of the unfortunate and elderly.
As always, thank you for tuning in and good investing!
Links & Resources
- Stay updated with Marc Lichtenfeld here on his site OxfordClubRadio.com
- Discover some of Marc’s most recent podcasts on Itunes here
- Mentioned interview with former DEA agent Robert Mazur
- Mentioned interview with Frank Abagnale Jr.
- Marc’s book, Get Rich with Dividends